Paul Stenquist wrote:
> He's shooting jpegs on bright setting and underexposing by two to
> three stops. How can you conclude it's not normal?

Wow, I thought people on this list could curb the sarcasm and help a
person.  Is that beyond everyone these days?

I said this problem showed up on RAW photos as well.

The problem is evident on picture number 3, which is clearly not
underexposed.

This problem showed up on non-white subjects.

What am I not saying correctly?

I just wanted to know if it is a normal for this camera to do this under
such conditions, that is all I wanted to know. I wasn't calling it a bad
camera or anything else.  Geez.

Dave