Keith Mosier wrote:
> For some reason, which could not be explained to me, my cohorts
> foresee the need to convert a digital image file to a transparency.

[Snip....]

> Does anyone know how to convert digital images to common sized
> transparencies?  Expensive/inexpensive?  Why?

Hi Keith,

Could you not simply project your digital images onto a small projection
screen of some sort (even a high-resolution monitor), then conventionally
photograph these projections onto a slide emulsion?  As to why, perhaps
someone is thinking about making slideshow presentations at external
locations -- college recruiting trips, for example -- where decent equipment
might not be available for projection of PowerPoint, etc., presentations.

Hope this helps.

Bill Peifer
Rochester, NY