----- Original Message -----
From: "Thibouille"
Subject: Re: Trying to buy the LightRoom

>N only a sor of warranty which would warrant (obviously) that your
> lovely $1000 software will still be useful onece new Window$ or OSX or
> whatever comes out or new ACR or whatever.
>
> This sort of forcing you to upgrade is lame to say the least.

I seem to be making the same debating point on two different threads.
If what I have now is working, why would I need to update anything?
If something comes along that I think might work better for me, then I have
a decision to make regarding whether I want to adopt it or not, whether I
want to spend the money or not.
I could still be using my PII/Windows 98 and Photoshop 5 if I wanted to.

William Robb