In a message dated 2/8/2007 4:02:53 A.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I like it. Do you have any  that show the whole house? It's an
interesting bit of  history.
Paul

===========
Thanks, Paul. Uh, not entirely, no. Part  of the front, I think. It was
midday when I arrived there, so there was a lot of  dark contrast, dark shadow.
There were two buildings, one that they now use as a  tack room and that
originally was used for something like that, maybe where they  put some animals
when
it snowed. Although the two buildings looked very similar.  :-)

The other building was a tad more accessible and I got a better front  shot
of that one. There was a wire fence on the other side of this one, so I
couldn't really walk around it. The foreman of the ranch, when he found out who
was, gave me permission to shoot things on the ranch. Within  reason.

What was interesting to me was how the lumber used was unplaned,  unsawed.
You know, rough. The nice thing is they had hung plaques (wooden) on  both with
the original building dates. Although it did sort of ruin the effect  for
photographs. :-)

I am still going through the photos. Maybe I will  turn up something else
interesting.

Thanks also to Micah, Dave, and  Christian. (My email box got full again, so
if anyone else commented before this  post, them too).

Marnie aka Doe :-)