The one near Yreka is, also, a Scott Valley. It's well up north, not
far from the small town of Fort Jones.
My Scott's Valley is nearer central state and a few thousand feet up in
the Santa Cruz Mtns..
My offerings here are rather pointless (as usual), just idol finger
prattle.

Thanks, always, for sharing.

Jack