Thanks Aaron.One more thing to think about now.

Dave
(off to buy my first roll of Ilford Delta 3200 tomorrow)
---- Begin Original Message ----
 From: Aaron Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 10:51:04 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Film advice needed

Plusses and minusses for the ME Super when shooting low light:

PLUS: I never had a problem with metering in bars with my ME Super, and
I shot a whole lotta stuff with it (usually with my SMC-M 50mm f1.4 wide
open at 1/30 or 1/60 on 400 ISO film).

MINUS: The LEDs are easy to see, but the corresponding shutter speed is
not, without looking at a bright object.  This leads to paranoia when
adjusting shutter speeds.  I always found myself pointing my camera up
at the stage lights to check my shutter speed.

-Aaron
-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,

---- End Original Message ----

 Pentax User
 Stouffville Ont Canada
Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail