On 2/8/07, Adam Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Rumour has it that Forte's factory may have been sold. But it seriously
> needed an upgrade (they were running pre-WW2 equipment).
>
> Kodak wants to sell its film line, not shut it down. I suspect that if
> they sell it, the film unit will outlast Kodak proper.

It doesn't matter if they want to sell it.  What matters is closing
the deal.  I doubt the imbeciles in Rochester can pull it off.
They'll figure out an elaborate way to botch the whole thing.
Besides, when it comes to dealing with other companies, Kodak doesn't
have the shiniest record.  They seem to be good at acquiring other
companies and then running their products into the ground.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com