Quoting "J. C. O'Connell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Screw you, I know more about what I was talking
> about and what I posted than you do.

Nice that you think so.
Dag, Godfrey and myself all seem to have experienced something that disagrees
with you regarding film optimized lenses though.
Pentax and the other lens manufacturers seem to think lenses need to be
optimized for digital as well.
I suppose you are saying screw you to their optical engineers too?
You don't know anywhere near as much as you think you do on this subject.
Continue blowing hard though, you definitely know more about doing that than I
do.

William Robb