Mick ...

I think we all agree that for static subjects the idea works well.
But the real question (for me) is how Mark uses a digital camera to
prep a shot of something that's dynamic, and which may move or
disappear in a fraction of a second.  Perhaps he doesn't ... I don't
know, and only Mark can clarify this point.  Maybe Mark's been
photographing stuffed birds all these years <g>.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]