On Feb 14, 2007, at 4:37 PM, Adam Maas wrote:

>> People say they killfile others but they don't and react.
>> Whatever one's frustration is, these languages do make anyone (at
>> least me)
>> feel sad.  It's only about lens, and I just have to wonder why a
>> little
>> thing provokes others' mind so much.  There does not seem that any
>> pride or
>> I-am-superior-to-you issue involves here.
>> Just sad.  It was not quite like this before.
>
> I'd killfiled him in Thunderbird, where I could see the messages
> everytime I went into the trash to empty it. Which led to the
> temptation
> to actually read and respond to the message.
>
> He's going to /dev/null on the mailserver shortly.

I have the idiot killfiled and normally do not read his posts at all,
or respond. However, I have my filter set up to flag me when a
reference to any of my names/email addresses/etc are included. I like
to know when a schmuck like this is using a quote from me or bad
mouthing me behind my back.

I agree it's sad: It's sad that this jerk can hijack any thread he
wants to, call people names, and fill my mailbox with mindless,
repetitive and foolish stupidity. It gets me angry too when he says
things that are obviously false and wrong, and quotes me in them,
even when my comment has had NOTHING to do with whatever idiotic
agenda he happens to be pushing at any given moment.

So I respond in kind on those occasions..