Whoopee Cushion, you shitfaced humper of donkey butt, it's obvious
you can't read to save your life.  I wasn't talking to you anyway.

My response to Kostas articulated exactly how you use an M42 lens
with a Pentax DSLR body with respect to metering. The fact these
lenses' automatic diaphragm mechanism isn't actuated by the body is
an important factor in using the metering modes.

I'm not sorry that you can't understand simple English, but then I'm
not surprised either. Fuck off, eat shit, and wipe your chin after
having sex with your burro.