He had a think and answered: $200 (Australian)

Well, I bought it.

The list of gear:
1x Pentax Super A body
1x SMC Pentax-A 50mm f1.7
1x Pentax winder MEII
1x Pentax K1000 body
1x SMC Pentax-M 50mm f1.7
1x Metz 45 CT-4 flash unit with camera bracket and an assortment of flash
sync cords
1x cordless light sensitive flash trigger
Three full sets of flash filters
2x Sunpak auto124 (both working, one has broken hot shoe mount)
1x Vivitar zoom thyristor 285 flash...dusty but functioning.
2x ROWI International tripod mountable flash stand thingies (technical term)
About half a dozen step up and step down rings
1x cable release
1x Marexar auto tele converter 2x
1x Vivitar 24mm f2 MC lens
1x Tamron BBAR MULTI C zoom macro 70-150mm f3.5 adaptall lens
1x Sigma 200mm f3.5 multi-coated telephoto lens

I think that's it.  It all came in a sturdy wooden case with foam interior
cut to take most of the bits...although it doesn't all fit.

Here's a shot of the kit.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/ShermanHJ60/_IGP7076.jpg

I reckon I can keep the things I plan to use, sell the rest on EBay and
possibly even come out ahead!