> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bruce Dayton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 1:01 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Re: Images or Photographs
>
> Welcome back, John.  How was the trip?

Far too short - I could easily have used another six weeks!

I didn't actually manage to meet up with any of the UK-based
PDML members (unless the other MZ-S user I met in the paddock
at Goodwood was a list member).  This was partly due to a lack
of time, and partly due to making tentative plans to meet up
at some time on or around September 11th ...

> Did the MZ-S perform as you'd hoped?

As far as I can tell, yes.   The final decision awaits taking
a look at the last set of slides when I pick them up later today.

I still find the user interface much less convenient than that
of the PZ-1p.  Most of my other complaints have been voiced here
before (ergonomics of the manual AF point selection, only being
able to use the central AF sensor with manual-focus lenses, too
easy to accidentally switch the camera on, etc., etc.)