In a message dated 2/26/2007 11:09:25 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Another photo from a recent  walk around the neighborhood, when the
light was very flat and soft in  the nascent moments of oncoming rain:

http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW7/09.htm

Comments, critique and  tossed salad all welcome.

BTW, I'm moving to larger standard display  sizes. This one is square
at 624x624 pixels ... I'd like to know if  anyone has difficulty with
this size photo, particularly in the  vertical dimension. Can you see
it without scrolling? Is the  annotation below it visible or do you
need to scroll to see it?  etc.

enjoy,
Godfrey

Oh, nice. I like that,  Godfrey, very much.

Good color.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

http://www.aol.com.