Thanks Cotty. I appreciate the feedback. The original crop was closer
to what you describe, and it was a horizontal. It also reveals the lawn
chair to be far from pristine. We had all we could do to keep it from
collapsing. You can see it here:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5670710&size=lg