It was posed. This lady and I did a whole series of posed shots in a
trailer park.

I personally have no misgivings in regard to staging a photograph,
although I don't want them to look posed. If you remember I posted a
reference to an article in last Sunday's New York Times about a
photographer who does staged street photography on large format. His
prints have sold for over a million dollars.