It loads for me too this AM.(??) I had quite a PM yesterday thrashing
around getting E5 downloaded to Vista. Finally staggered away from the
keyboard after a couple hours.
The link did not acknowledge the courser, so I pecked it in and
doubtless fumbled the address.
I did not see this and find it holds my attention. I'm wondering if
she's unsure if she can get up when she needs to release some beer.
Interesting 'study'..really.

Jack