Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
[...]
> One thing to consider is that it may
> be a good idea to use a two roll tank with just one roll, giving you
> about 5cc - 6cc of developer to work its magic.  While Agfa suggests a
> minimum of 250cc of solution at this dilution, others feel better
> results are obtained with more developer.

250 ml at 1:100, ie 2.5 ml developer concentrate per film? That sounds
like a really low value. I have allways used 10 ml per film, based on
the only recommendation by Agfa I could find: The capacity info for
Rodinal is about 50 films out of one 500 ml bottle. Does anyone have
other comments from Agfa on this?

cheerio
ralf

PS: I haven't tried it at 1:100, but APX 100 in Rodinal 1:50 is my
favorite combination in the ISO 100/21° range.

--
Ralf Stubner <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>