Mike mentioned a Pentax that had an alarm clock built into it.  It's a
shame that the clock wasn't connected to a timer so the camera could
turn on the coffee machine in the morning.  The phone would be a nice
touch, especially with an auto-dial feature and a GPS.  I feel that
many cameras today are lacking in essential features which are so
important in today's modern, fast-paced society.

Nenad Djurdjevic wrote:

> > It's a shame that the MZ-S wasn't designed with interchangeable backs so it
> > could be used either as a digital or film camera - then it truly would be
> > able to "exist in a digital dominated future".

And Aaron replied:

> Yeah, and it doesn't have a phone in it, either!  ;)

Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]