I'll tell you what photography really needs, and that's a way to
transform the photos and images in our mind into printed output.  How
many of us have taken what we thought to be a wonderful photo,
imagining the final results, only to find that those results are
crap?  What happened to the superior image that we saw through the
view finder?

Pentax has, in the past, been a leader in photographic and optical
technology.  I say, skip digital, and eschew the camera altogether.  A
few implants, some wires, and a computer connection placed discreetly
on one's body, and you're ready to download.  No problems with airline
check-ins, no arguments about which lens is best, no pesky insurance
premiums to remember to pay ... and best of all, everyone's imaging
capability would be unique and their capacity almost infinite.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]