In a message dated 3/10/2007 9:08:30 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I am still catching up a bit  (w.r.t. to week count).

This one is fresh out of the oven, so to say.  Taken in one of our
favorite restaurants in Tel Aviv.

I am really  growing to like Adobe Lightroom. This is indeed *exactly*
what a photog like  me needs. Well done, Adobe, worth every penny I paid
for  it.

http://not.contaxg.com/document.php?id=16961&full=1

Please  be brutal and honest.

Thanks.

Boris

That's a  great shot, Boris. I love his face. It does look like it could be
rotated a bit  though. But what a great face. Good eye for spotting him.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

http://www.aol.com.