From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Walter Hamler
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 5:43 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Macro Lenses

I need a macro lens. Don't want to spend the bucks for the latest Pentax
AF,
for that matter I think I would prefer a MF version. KEH has some 100mm
f/4
in different versions, one being an A model. They also have a Sigma 90mm

f/2.8 A .
Anyone know anything about these or others that I need to consider?

Walt