From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Brian Walters
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:20 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: RE: Macro Lenses

I guess it depends on how close Walt wants to get.  A lot of what I do
is "close" rather than "true macro" and I find the extra distance with
the 90mm Tamron on the *ist DS is more workable than with my 50mm Macro
Takumar.  I often use flash and find that I can't get the light where I
want it with the 50.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters