...what?

Since I had such good luck turning my DA40 into an FA50 1.7 via this
list, I thought I might try another trade.

The only reason I am looking to find a new home for this lens is that I
have a total of three 1.7s, a FA and two As, and that is at least one
more than enough.

What am I looking to trade for?

Mmm...the only thing I need right now is something wide and sharp,
usable for architectural work. Note that neither autofocus nor fast are
particularly needed, but sharp and wide are non-negotiable. I would
consider a 28mm something or other, but would prefer wider. Would prefer
an A lens, but if the rest of the lens is what I am looking for, then I
could deal with that. I would also prefer a K-mount lens, but would
consider a screw mount. Does not have to be a Pentax brand lens, but it
certainly would not hurt. :-)

I am in the Columbia, SC area, if that matters.

Please email me at bullet -AT- sc.rr.com.

Thanks in advance:

-Tom