I only shoot my Pentax when you guys are around, then i bring out the
other stuff, so other people will talk to me.:-)

LOL

I missed out on trying some of that Big glass Bill had last year, line
up to long and i was still on a contest mission.

And just in case you were wondering, no i won't redo the hats to
reflect the new name.

<vbg>

Dave

On 3/14/07, Scott Loveless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Adding Walt Hamler and possibly his wife.  So we're at 26 including
> myself.  I'm beginning to think they need to rename it the "Pentax
> Nature Photography Weekend".  <g>  There are probably very few, if
> any, photography events anywhere with a higher concentration of Pentax
> shooters.  The two times I've been to the mountain, NPW 2006 and the
> Camera Clinic 2005, Bill Fortney has been there with Nikon bodies and
> glass for everyone to try.  Who do we need to sucker punch to get a
> Pentax rep to show up?  Ned Bunnell?
>
> On 3/14/07, Scott Loveless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > So far we have, in no particular order:
> > Paul Stenquist
> > Mat Maessen
> > Ann Sanfedele
> > David Savage
> > Bill Robb
> > Bob Sullivan and wife #1!
> > Marnie
> > Cotty
> > Cory Waters
> > David Brooks
> > Knarf
> > Bill Owens and Phyllis
> > Mark Roberts
> > Rick Womer
> > Norm Baugher
> > Doug Brewer
> > Cesar
> >
> > A couple more who didn't respond directly (I'm assuming):
> > Don Nelson
> > Nico
> > Tom Reese and Susan
> >
> > Any one else?  And did I add any names in error?  So far that's 23.
> >
> > --
> > Scott Loveless
> > http://www.twosixteen.com
> > Shoot more film!