I've yet to find a perfect bag, it depends on the lenses, somewhat as
well.  The one I use for that was made by Landsend.  It looks a bit like
a square canvas fishing creel.  It holds the camera with one lens
mounted and two others.  Or one other lens and a sizable flash,
(AF280T).  Unless I'm carrying smcp-M primes then I can pack em in.

--
Entropy Seminar: The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekend lw uf
thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.