From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Godfrey DiGiorgi
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 8:29 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Battery life on K10D

I'm getting 800-1200 exposures per charge on a pretty reliable basis
with the K10D, using the Pentax supplied battery. The Impact and
Konica Minolta batteries I have as well seem to last about the same
amount of time.

It varies a bit based on what I'm doing ... Normally I have the
Review function turned off, but if I'm doing tabletop work I have the
review set for maximum and use the Digital Preview with histogram
quite a lot.

Godfrey