>> Are you really sure about that?
On 30/3/07, Godfrey DiGiorgi, discombobulated, unleashed:

As David wrote:

> >the Mac version won't install on a Windows machine &
> >visa versa.

and I replied:

>> Are you really sure about that?

what I was getting at was that it is possible to install a Windows
version on a Mac. Exactly why one would want a Mac *and* Windows
versions on the same computer is beyond me, but nevertheless it is
possible, no?

Shortly I will be buying a MacBook Pro 17 inch with Final Cut Studio
(which is Mac only). One of the things I want to be able to do is to
install some Windows-only software (Avid NewsCutter) so that one of my
colleagues would be able to use NewsCutter (for which they have been
trained) if necessary. I use FCP, so would stick to that.

Godders, I gather that 10.5 will not be able to dual-boot natively, is
this true? So will I be able to boot up into Windows using Boot Camp or
Parallels and achieve my aims?

TIA

--

Cheers,