From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
David Savage
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 9:07 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: RE:
WebGallery:Barrett-JacksonCollectorCarAuctions2007WestPalmBeach...

I'm getting my numbers from your files John. Here's a basic Photoshop
lesson.

Open a file in PS, this one will do:

<http://www.jchriso.com/temp/BJWPB2007/images/BJWPB2007-000.jpg>

Go to Image>Image Size... You will note:

Pixel Dimensions
Width: 1200 pixels
Height: 801 pixels

Document Size:
Resolution: 240 pixels/inch (that's pixels per inch, or ppi)

As I said, 240 ppi is a print resolution, 72 ppi is plenty enough for
web
images.

Dave