JC,

I believe that the PDML list consists of photo enthusiasts with a specific
interest in Pentax equipment.

I believe that the PDML list consists largely of intelligent, thoughtful
participants.

I believe that PDML list participants use the list to share information and
images with each other.

I believe that most PDML list members look for messages that include
information, links to galleries, and the odd witty interchange involving
Cotty.

I believe that most PDML list members do not appreciate ALL CAPS RANTS.

I believe that most PDML list members do not appreciate being lectured about
what kind of audio, visual, or computer hardware they should own, in
particular when the lecture comes in the form of an ALL CAPS RANT.

Do you believe that your ALL CAPS RANTS and aggressive message add any value
at all to the PDML?  IF so, can you explain why without resorting to an ALL
CAPS RANT?

 --Mark