Michael Nosal wrote:
 Minolta still lists the X-370, though I don't know if it is currently
being
> produced or not.

        Yes it is...

> Phoenix has two manual focus models, the P1 and P2.
> Vivitar has several manual focus models.
>
> Konica has the Hexar RF with manual focus.
>
> Voightlander is making big business with their new rangefinders and manual
> focus lenses. They are even releasing new lenses for the original Nikon
> rangefinders!

        They are also making manual focus lenses for SLRs. Check out
cameraquest for info on the 75mm f2.5 and the 100mmish macro lens...

> Samsung makes the SR4000, with Schneider lenses.

        Ahem... Schneider branded lenses... Schneider USA quickly disabused me
of any ideas about Schneider actually making the lenses. They are
designed by Schneider, but built by Samsung (or whoever it is that makes
their lenses for them). I'm not sure that this camera actually exists
anymore, it didn't do very well in the market. I'm also not sure if
there were ever any Schneider branded lenses other than the 50mm Xenar
(a tessar).

Isaac