Bill,

thanks for the reply!  I'm still trying to grasp the terms so please bear
with me...

Say I have a roll of Ilford Pan F 50 and rate it at 32.  Would I be Pulling
the film at exposure and then need to have it Pushed at development?

I'm not sure why this is a difficult concept for me to grasp but it really
comes down to trying to understand how the terms are used.

Thanks again!