At 07:48 PM 5/6/2007, you wrote:
>Message: 1
>Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 19:20:39 -0400
>From: "cbwaters" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: OT: rootbeer?
>To: "Pdml@pdml.net" <pdml@pdml.net>
>
>There are some of you on the list who have spoken out about brewing your own
>beers.  I've even tasted one, thanks to Bill Owens. (By the way, where is
>Bill these days? )
>I have a confession to make.
>I'm a 35 year-old-man and I just don't like beer.
>
>There, I said it.
>
>Root Beer though, I like a lot.
>So I figured I could try making it.  Ya know, why not, right?
>
>Anybody done it?  Anyone good at it?  Tips to share?  Am I off my rocker?
>
>CW

I've never made it -- but -- we've got a neat piece of history here.
A&W, iirc, used to sell the extract to make your own @ home.
We've got a little bottle of it.
(Not a beer man, either.)

Sincerely,

Collin Brendemuehl
http://www.brendemuehl.net
http://evangelicalperspective.blogspot.com
http://evangelicalinteraction.blogspot.com
http://philosophyforchristians.blogspot.com

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose"
                                                 -- Jim Elliott