Working at it day in day out, is far different from doing it as a hobby.
If you have an off day, you still have to deliver the product to your
customer. As much as you may regret that it is not better, the only
thing that really counts is that the customer is happy. Folks don't want
to believe it, but photography for hire is WORK.

Please excuse the four letter word.