For me the difference between FF and APS-C is at shooting time. When I
shoot film then SMC K 18/3.5, K 28/2 and 35/2 all behave as they are
supposed to. When using my DSLR I suddenly loose all my low light wide
angle capability. That's because I don't see a reasonable DSLR
alternative for FF 28/2 lens - is there any 20/2 lens available? And if
(a Sigma maybe) - what is quality and the price? Even if I weren't after
(relatively) fast glass, there are plenty of A 28/2.8 and M 35/2.8
around here - on DSLR they have to be substituted with not so cheap 18
and 24 mm lenses.

Pawel