Jesse,

If none of the posts you've made have shown up on the group archive,
that means they didn't make it to the subscribers either. Is it any
wonder that no one has responded to them? You added my email to this
message so I received it directly, not from the PDML mailing list
server.

If you want to communicate with the mailing list, your first issue is
how to send email to is such that your messages are posted. Configure
your email to be sent as PLAIN TEXT only, that will probably fix the
problem.