> Dobo was my first thought. This thing does sound like him.

We have rather suspect parole laws and supervision here in Canada.
Recently, a sex offender out on a supervised day pass to watch a
Toronto Blue Jays baseball game went to the washroom.  I guess it was
an exciting part of the game, because his supervisor did not accompany
him to the can.

He's still at large.

So, yeah, Brad could be at large as we speak, hunting down Norm...

;-)

cheers,
frank