http://www.reuters.com/article/technology-media-telco-SP/idUST3913420070525

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
This release has a bit more  positive tone than some. Hope  it's
warranted.

Jack

=========
Actually, about 1/2 of them  have been positive in tone. I think Pentaxians
tend to jump to negative  conclusions a bit more than they should. Why
shouldn't a bigger company want to  jump in on Pentax's DSLRs which have
AS and
have
been selling well? See if they  can run with it and do even better? But
maybe
that's just me, looking for silver  linings.

So, yeah, let's hope it's warranted.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)

-----

Yes, the news of the past couple of days has been a bit better. But
there are two things we cannot ignore:

1. Sparx is now in control. Hoya has given them authority to interview
all potential board members. We know what Sparx wants.

2. Hoya is primarily a business-to-business concern. Other than filters,
I don't know what they produce for mass markets. Even if Hoya keeps
DSLRs, will they know how to market them?

Joe