That's all Sparx wants to do.  50% for two years would make almost
anyone happy, but their management probably sees it as a failure.
Companies like Sparx are only in it for the money, there's nothing wrong
with that, but they don't care what kind of wreckage they leave behind them.

--
All dogs have four legs; my cat has four legs. Therefore, my cat is a dog.