In a message dated 5/31/2007 10:11:18 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Some of the released  wording leaves open the question as to whether or
not Hoya intends to limit  further Pentax development to their existing
line or is a generic photo  equipment reference.

Jack

=========
Yes. It is unclear. OTOH,  maybe Hoya really doesn't have camera plans and
will leave that up to Pentax. If  Pentax operates as it has in the past, we all
know what to expect, right? Good  stuff, but delayed releases.

Personally, I can live with that. What the  heck all you Pentaxians have been
living with that for some time. In my case, I  am just wondering if Adorama
knows something about that rebate that we don't.  Maybe, to be more profitable,
Hoya doesn't like rebates and will yank that one.  So maybe I should go head
before it's gone. Decisions, decisions.

Marnie  aka Doe :-)