Yes, it is interesting ... the 12-24 shows somewhat more balanced, if
slightly lower, performance at the 18 and 24mm mark. The 14 seems to
hold slightly better overall performance between f/5.6 and f/8 if we
can interpolate between the 12-24's 12 and 18 mm marks. The 14's CA
seems substantially better than the 12-24's across the board between
12 and 18 mm settings

Very very close. These are good lenses. The only lens providing a
similar FoV range I've seen a test on to date that improves on these
two is the Olympus 4/3 System 11-22mm (I've not seen any testing on
their 7-14mm yet).

Godfrey