That's actually kind of funny.  The college I work at has all sorts of
software licences, so I called my support person to see what I could get
on my office computer.   The only thing they give out is Photoshop CS3.
(They actually pay something for each installation, but I do occasional
photography for school purposes using my own equipment so I qualify.)  I
know this is a wonderful package, but I 've always hated working with
Adobe products and especially PS.   Part of me still believes it was
designed by a bunch of engineers that never got over not being able to
program directly in hex anymore.  Anyway, I did use the last non-CS
version of PS, so I guess I can adapt.

I do have an old package that I really like by Micrografx called
Picture Publisher. It goes back to 2001, however, so it can't handle
RAW.

>>> Rick Womer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 6/22/2007 12:04 PM >>>
Steve,

Congrats!  It =is= a great camera.

Try RAW.  It is amazing what you can do with it, and
how much better the results are, with very modest
effort.  What photo software do you have?

Rick

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

!SIG:467bf75526581271439056!