Price is a problem for that kind of camera, sure enough.
I looked at the L1 and (couldn't test it) I find it really ugly (shiny
consumer finish) against the very nice GR/GX finish. Ricoh also has
one of those weels I love on SLRs.

Too bad Iso performance is only so, so...

Extrnal flash possibility is quite cool :)

RAW possibility is the most important. I prefer having it even slow
rather than faster Jpeg operation. Lightroom deserves RAW input :)

I'll see in the future, newer computer is more important at the
moment, but I'll keep an eye on those Ricoh cameras.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille