From: Sandmann, Silke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 11:11 AM
Subject: AW: so many questions

I read that already. And I agree with you. But to start I need at least a
certain
amount of lenses, don't I? At least 2? One for the close and one for the
distance.
And exactly that is what I am trying to find out. But I certainly don't want
to spend
money just to get an equipment I am not able to use (yet).