I appreciate that way of reading it too.

Now, due to a cancelled meeting at work I got an extended lunchbreak
today, and spent some time voting for photos. Think I've been through
about 140-150 by now.

Three things have occured to me in the process. The first was that the
page is pretty slow to load. The second was that it should have been
possible to go from one large pic to the next directly, without going
back to thumbnails.

The third was that I have already recognised some images previously
submitted as PESOs or parts of GESOs to this list. I'm not at all sure
if, or in what way, this will bias my judgement...

Jostein

http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com