From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Bruce Dayton
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 4:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Only using my prime lenses - I promise

Dave,

Thanks for your input and comments on this lens.  There aren't that many
choices in this type of lens for the Pentax shooter.  I suspect I have two
quandries, the Pentax vs. Tokina (speed and flare issues) and zoom vs.
prime.  I have some thinking and evaluation to do to see if I would actually
use the zoom if I got it.

Thanks,

Bruce Dayton