P. J. Alling wrote:
> As some of you may know, I enabled myself with a Kodak Medalist II some
> time ago, which has a  magnificent 100mm f3.5 lens.  Unfortunatly this
> camera takes 620 size film.  Fortunatly 120 film can be re-rolled onto
> 620 spools and it works just fine.  However I'm on the lookout for 620
> film spools to have a reasonable supply on hand ready to go.  Look at
> the price for EMPTY spools in this auction.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:US:11&Item=170133849423

That's pretty retarded, Pete.  At that price you can get four spools
WITH film on them at B&H.  And it's still too high.  Before the powers
that be at J and C Photo dropped the ball, they shaved the spools on 120
film so that it would fit 620 cameras, but they never worked well for
take up.  I might have a couple around here.  If I can find them I'll
send them to you.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/