Hi Cesar ...

I mean both - a fast aperture and a lens that allows for quick, easy
handling.  Zooms are, IMO, too big, clumsy, and slow to operate for
quick shooting.

Remember, no matter what lens or camera system you're using, you'll
never capture every photograph that you see.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]