-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Bruce Dayton
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 4:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Only using my prime lenses - I promise

Dave,

Since you have one of the lenses I was looking at, I would be curious how
you feel about the ATX 20-35 f2.8.  How is the close focusing, distortion
and flare.  My ATX 28-70 Pro II does *not* focus close and I really have to
watch the flare.  I was trying to compare the Tokina to the Pentax.

Thanks for your input.

Bruce Dayton