IIRC, the PESO term emerged around May 2004. Just before Adelheid and
I met up at Newark Airport for our Eastern USA Grand Tour.

But as much I would like to take credit for coining it, I'm pretty
sure I didn't...

If Shel wasn't the culprit, I'd wager a bet that it was some other
North American. Preferrably one with a weak spot for acronyms. Collin
Brendemuehl, maybe? Tom Cakalic? William Robb?

Anyone with time to spare could look in the archives, I guess... :-)

Jostein

http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com